Thank you for buying a copy of Obsession in Death by J.D. Robb.
We think J.D. Robb’s writing is fantastic and hope that her novels are your new obsession. However if you didn’t enjoy the book, here’s how you can claim your money back.
*OBSESSION IN DEATH MONEY BACK OFFER: HOW TO CLAIM*
*Only claims containing all four elements listed below will be accepted and processed*
You will need:
1) Your receipt proving purchase and amount paid.
Please ensure you are clear about where you purchased the book, when and at what price. We will refund purchase price and postage.
2) Your copy of the book, with the ‘money back’ sticker in place.
3) A letter stating why you don’t agree with our statement.
We offer money back in good faith because we believe you will find this book totally addictive. If you don’t agree with us and therefore want to take advantage of this offer, then please tell us why, in writing, taking no less than 100 words, why this book is not ‘totally addictive’. We value your feedback, which is why we ask for a letter as well as the returned book.
Please send all four elements of your claim to the following address:
The Liar Money Back Offer
Little, Brown Book Group
100 Victoria Embankment
If you have any queries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Summary of Terms and Conditions:
1) The promoter will refund in full at purchase price and cover your postage costs.
2) You have 30 days from date of purchase to make your claim.
3) Only one claim per person. Any subsequent claims will be disqualified.
4) Open to all residents in the UK and Ireland aged 16 or over except employees of Little, Brown Book Group, their families, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the offer.
5) The returned book must contain the ‘money back’ sticker.
6) The Promoter is Little, Brown Book Group, 100 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0DY. No retailer is responsible in any way for any refunds under this money-back offer.
Closing date: 31st May 2015.